Drain Ox is effective in seven ways:
- Devours hydrocarbons such as greases, oils, fats, and solvents
- Devours sugars, syrups, & slime that buildup in soda fountain drains, icemaker drains, and water fountain drains.
- Devours bodily fluids and substances such as blood, cellulite, and tissue
- Eliminates organic odors that bother neighbors and employees
- Scavenges poisonous hydrogen sulfide, preventing it from corroding metal surfaces
- Reduces CODs, BODs, and TSSs and their related surcharges
- Manages the food safety risk of Listeria and drain flies by providing a high level of drain sanitation.
- Increases Dissolved Oxygen, which boosts biological metabolic activity downstream at the wastewater treatment plant